*I made a New Year's resolution to blog more, and it's May the 6th...I think this is the second blog post I've put up this year*

Ok, so I do have (kindof) a legitimate excuse.  Our computer broke once and for all in early January.  I have tons of pictures on that computer that I haven't posted.  We are calling our computer man sometime soon to get him to transfer all that information over to this new hard drive.
I took this with my phone after the final freeze up

Anyhooo, let me give some tidbits of what's been happening around here.

Pinkie is addicted to her wubby and pappie.  We are weaning her off of it (I say as she walks by with them both at 10:22 am)  She can only have them when it's night time.  When we tell her, "no no mosey, you can't keep wubbie and pappie during the day", she will go in her room for a few minutes and then come out without them.  She'll walk up to one of us and say, "mm mm aah godda suprise fer ooo" (I phonetically wrote that because pinkie will have her hands smushed over her mouth).  Then she'll pull her hands away and say, "look!  no pappie and wubbie!!"  She does this every day, and every day it's funny.

You don't need wubby and pappie!  Go put them in your bed.

Ok, Mama
I got a surprise for you!!!




Look!

No wubby and pappie!


Bug is like a walking encyclopedia.  He told us the other day, "You know how to make peanut butter?  You mix butter with some peanuts...and there you go!"

He also told me the night before last that if we could line up the planets in a straight line, "because you know momma, they're not all straight up there.  They are all jumbled up", then as far as the planets are is how much my love for you is.  I think I'll bank that one away in my memory forever.

I am going to try and post more throughout the summer.

These moments are going by too quickly.

We've been watching The Princess and The Frog, Tangled, Mary Poppins, The Sword and The Stone, and My Little Pony.

We got Roy to help us blow up the pool on Friday, and all afternoon Saturday we played in the pool.  We're going to set it up this afternoon again and I will get some pictures of the two fishes.

The next pictures are some of the ones I should have been blogging about months ago...

December 23, 2011 at Nana and Pop's house with Baby Grey

January 7th, 2012 before Church

Look who got into Mama's lipstick!  NOT happy about getting caught, either- (March 17th, 2012)

A fun day with Nana and Pop!  March 17th, 2012
Pop is toting Bug's bicycle...a fella can't ride forever, you know?

Now THIS is happiness!  March 27th 2012

April 20th, 2012 Pinkie and Mama's flowers from the Oral Health Summit

Picture day at school, April 23, 2012




Daisypathnext Anniversary Ticker